The holidays surround us with love and beauty and make us feel sentimental! Celebrate beloved holiday traditions with these popular bracelets representing beloved memories of Christmas and Hanukkah.
Remember the Moment with a bracelet from the Holiday Collection!
- 1. The Nutcracker Ballet. Attending this ballet is a family tradition for so many! We all wish that we could attend the fabulous beautiful party and follow Clara on her amazing adventures! Click to see how beads tell the story.
- 2. Handel’s Messiah. Lovers of Baroque, Choral and vocal music will find this bracelet especially meaningful. Click for more details.
- 3. Festival of Lights. Customers and friends specifically asked for a bracelet to celebrate Hanukkah. Clear crystals symbolize the lights of the menorah in the deep blue night. Click to see more.
- 4. A Christmas Carol. Be it the original book or one of the many versions on stage and screen, we all have a favorite version of Scrooge’s story. This bracelet tells Dickens story through meaningful beads and charms. Click to see details.
- 5. Amahl and the Night Visitors. Once a holiday television tradition and now performed all over the country during the holiday season, the heartwarming story of Amahl and the Magi is beloved. Click for more.
- 6.La Boheme Opera Bracelet. When two lost souls find each other on Christmas Eve you can’t help but fall in love with them as the go out into the snowy streets of Paris to meet their bohemian friends at café Momus! Each bead and charm tells part of the story of the world’s favorite opera. Click for more.
- 7.Miracle. Inspired by the classic holiday film in which Kris Kringle teaches some sworn skeptics about faith and miracles! Charms represent aspects of the iconic tale. Click to see more.
- 8.Wonderful. Inspired by “It’s a Wonderful Life”, a unique bracelet symbolizing aspects of the beloved holiday film.Click for details.