The second opera of Wagner's Ring Cycle, Die Walkure is possibly Wagner's most popular work. A loveless forced marriage, a mysterious stranger, instant attraction and a shocking discovery all set in motion a chain of events that will affect even the gods of Valhalla. Full of some of the world's most familiar music, this story of love, decision, death and forgiveness touches the hardest of hearts.
Click the photos below to begin exploring bracelets evoking this most popular opera of the Ring Cycle.
- The Die Walkure Opera Bracelet relays the operas narrative through beads and charms.
- The Wintersturme "Inspired by..." bracelet symbolizes the Act 1 love duet.
- The Ride of the Valkyries "Inspired by..." bracelet celebrates Wagner's most famous piece.
- The Magic Fire Music "Inspired by..." bracelet commemorates the opera's dramatic finale.
- The Ring Gift Set includes all 4 Opera Bracelets of the Ring Cycle at a 25% discount over purchasing them separately.