A total delight! This bracelet propelled me into the holiday spirit over this Covid Christmas season and I'm going to add the St. Nick bracelet and earrings for the next holiday season - the colors are so vibrant! (The Hansel and Gretel gingerbread earrings are fun, too.)
Charms symbolize the dances from Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite, evoking Clara's time in the Kingdom of Sweets. Beads represent hard candies and holiday peppermints. Brown goldstones symbolize sugary gingerbread cookie dough, while white glass pearls evoke royal icing.
- Chocolates - Hot Chocolate - Spanish Dance
- Coffee Cup - Coffee - Arabian Dance
- Teapot - Tea - Chinese Dance
- St. Basil's - Trepak - Russian Dance
- Flutes - Dance of the toy flutes/Shepherdesses
- Stocking with Gingerbread - Mother Ginger and the children
- Rose - Waltz of the Flowers
- Pointe Shoes - Sugar Plum Fairy
All "Inspired By..." Series Bracelets come with a card that identifies the symbolism of the charms and colors used.