My first true charm bracelet!
Charms symbolize the dances from Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite, evoking Clara's time in the Kingdom of Sweets. Beads represent hard candies and holiday peppermints. Brown goldstones symbolize sugary gingerbread cookie dough, while white glass pearls evoke royal icing.
- Chocolates - Hot Chocolate - Spanish Dance
- Coffee Beans - Coffee - Arabian Dance
- Teapot - Tea - Chinese Dance
- St. Basil's - Trepak - Russian Dance
- Flutes - Dance of the toy flutes/Shepherdesses
- Gingerbread - Mother Ginger and the children
- Flower - Waltz of the Flowers
- Pointe Shoes - Sugar Plum Fairy
All "Inspired By..." Series Bracelets come with a card that identifies the symbolism of the charms and colors used.