The third opera in Wagner's Ring Cycle, Siegfried is the story of a boy, a girl, a sword, a dragon, a spear and (of course) a magic helmet! But that's not all... there's a bear, a quiz, a poisonous dwarf, a treasure, a talking bird, Mother Earth, a wandering wise man, a wall of fire and so much more. OK, I admit it, Siegfried is my favorite opera!
Click the photos below to see the bracelets in the Siegfried collection!
- The Siegfried Opera Bracelet tells the story of the opera through symbolic beads and charms.
- The Forest Murmurs "Inspired by..." bracelet commemorates Act 2 of the opera, including Fafnir the dragon!
- The Brunnhilde's Awakening "Inspired by..." bracelet celebrates Siegfried's love duet finale with Brunnhilde.
- The Ring Gift Set includes all 4 Opera Bracelets of the Ring Cycle at a 25% discount over purchasing them separately.
- The Siegfried Earrings evoke Siegfried and Fafner.
- The Ring Cycle Necklace evokes Wagner's Ring Cycle