In Verdi's La Traviata, Violetta spent her days only in pursuit of freedom and pleasure. But Alfredo saw something in her that none of the crowd perpetually surrounding her ever could. It takes great courage for her to accept his love... sadly the circumstances of life and death will separate them...
Click the photos below to explore our La Traviata collection!
- The La Traviata Opera Bracelet tells the opera's story through symbolic beads and charms.
- The Violetta Valery "Inspired by..." bracelet celebrates the central character of La Traviata.
- The Brindisi "Inspired by..." bracelet celebrates the beloved Act 1 drinking song.
- The La Traviata Gift Set offers the three bracelets at a 20% savings over purchasing the bracelets separately.
- The Violetta earrings symbolize the main character of La Traviata by Verdi.
- The La Traviata scarf by Julie Anna Lewis combines sumptuous violet color and visual story elements for effortless elegance in 100% pure silk satin (35" x 35")
- The La Traviata Twilly Scarf is a 100% pure silk accent edition of the La Traviata Scarf (2.36" x 39")
- The Violetta Collection offers The Violetta Bracelet paired with a La Traviata Twilly accent scarf at a discount!