All my products are individually handmade in Rochester, NY and ship within 2-3 business days. If any delay, arises (unlikely) I will email you and all efforts will be made to get your order to you as soon as possible.
- Orders over $100.00 USD receive free First Class shipping
- USPS First Class $6.95 - arrives in approx. 5-7 days, includes tracking.
- USPS Priority Mail $9.95 - arrives in approx. 3-5 days, includes tracking.
- Express Mail $39.95 (1-2 day delivery- depends on location) - Use at your own risk. Service is unpredictable: sometimes it works without incident but, more often than I would like, it leads delays/misdirection. Express orders received after 3 pm are sent out the next business day.
International Customers - Please be advised that we can no longer ship outside of the United States due to Covid related restrictions as well as the VAT regulations instated by the UK (Jan 1 2021) and EU (July 1 2021)
I want you to be happy with your bracelet! I offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. (All items purchased in November and December may be returned through January 31.)
Simply return the bracelet in its box within 30 days of the original date of shipment for a Credit Card or Pay Pal refund. A refund consists of a complete credit to your card minus shipping and handling costs.
Refunds are issued to the original Form of Payment. If you have received your bracelet as a gift, the refund will need to be issued to the purchasing form of payment, so please let us know who gave you the bracelet OR we can do an exchange OR issue a store credit for you instead.
"What do I need to do?" Email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning merchandise. Give the reason for the return and specify whether you want a repair, replacement or a refund.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping and tracking costs.
- When shipping returns, please secure with packing materials, such as tissue or bubble wrap. Place merchandise in a protective mailing box or padded envelope.
- Use tracking and insurance when returning items to make sure the bracelet gets safely back. I cannot issue a refund on something that never arrives, so the insurance protects you.
- Please send all returns to: Opera Bracelets, 106 Laney Rd, Rochester, NY 14620 USA
I am always happy to repair your bracelet. I take the quality of my work seriously, so if you ever have a problem, I hope you will let me know so I can make it right for you.
Opera Bracelets are mainly made of glass, problems are rare, but again, it's glass, so things may happen. I am more than happy to repair a bracelet at any point of its journey with you! Many supplies get discontinued over time so the exact same beads may not be available and a substitution of a bead or charm sensitive to the design may be necessary. But, I'm always happy to do my best for you and your bracelet. Please refer to the section above for instruction on returning merchandise under Returns.
Please phone 1-585-271-0864 if you need to cancel your order. All efforts will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not already shipped. If the order has already shipped, we will gladly refund your order upon the return of the merchandise to us (does not apply to Express Mail Shipping charge - this is not refundable). Please refer to the section above for instruction on returning merchandise under Returns.