Stay connected to your special opera memories in a unique and meaningful way with Opera Bracelets!
Hi Opera Lover!
I have been making jewelry to keep opera lovers and opera singers like you connected to and celebrating their passion for nearly 12 years.
I created Opera Bracelets for you because when I myself attended the opera, I craved a tangible reminder of that magical experience to Remember the Moment.
*All Opera Bracelets pieces are individually handmade in Rochester, N.Y., USA
What makes Opera Bracelets different from other jewelry?
Opera Bracelet's unique narrative "Full Story Bracelet" designs make my jewelry especially meaningful, as each piece:
- literally tells the opera’s story from beginning to end using symbolic beads and charms.
- vividly evokes an opera that is beloved to you whenever you wear it,
- is a catalyst to physically connect to your memories and experiences of the opera, and
- allows you to relive the opera's story anytime.
Why choose Opera Bracelets?
- Opera Bracelets are excellent memento! They are meaningful and make an emotional connection between the wearer and their beloved memories of these stories and performances.
- My designs make a perfect gift for opera lovers or performers in anticipation of attending a beloved performance or celebrating a birthday or special occasion.
- Opera Bracelets are great conversation starters that allow you to share your love for opera with others in a special way, outwardly showing the world your passion for your favorite operas.
- My pieces let you take your favorite opera with you! That’s why our tagline is: "Remember the Moment!"
Example: The La Boheme Opera Bracelet
The spiral chart shows the opera's story progressing and what the beads and charms represent.
My opera collection includes jewelry representing over 50 operas!
"I received the La Boheme Opera Bracelet for Christmas, and I've worn it already 4 times. I love it so much! It's not only pretty and elegant, but it also tells the story of the opera. I have thoroughly enjoyed showing it to people and explaining the meaning of each bead. This is so clever and smart and creative. I'll definitely be buying more! Really just a perfect gift for an opera lover." - Claire
In addition, my "Inspired By..." Bracelet line celebrates individual opera arias, events or characters in the opera.
Violetta Valery inspired by La Traviata
"I'm a returning customer. I first bought the Violetta Valery bracelet, and I couldn't pass up the chance to add the Mimi in Moonlight bracelet to my collection. The delicate beading, the beautiful colors, the perfectly fitting charms, and the overall intricate detail have Mimi written all over it. Not only is Cindy's eye for detail in her creations superb, her enthusiasm for opera is what makes these bracelets the masterpieces that they are. I will certainly be making more purchases in the future. Brava!" - Jessica
Opera Earrings - Symbolizing specific arias and characters in an opera. Click here to see all my Earring Designs
"These are even prettier than the pictures indicated, as well as being lightweight and fun to wear. As someone who has periodically purchased Opera Bracelet items before, I am so pleased with the expansion into earrings. I also appreciate all the lovely touches that come with the package." - Therese
Opera Necklaces, which evoke favorite operas with specially selected beads and charms. Click here to see all my Necklace Designs.
Jewelry Made for Opera Lovers BY Opera Lovers
creative women in Rochester, NY, USA
A portion of our high season sales (November - December) supports the Institute for Young Dramatic Voices and we are proud to donate product to silent auctions for opera company fundraisers all over the U. S.
Small Business, Woman Owned