“But, I don’t know what she would like”, is the main challenge of Opera Bracelets gift shoppers. People connect deeply with operas based on their own personal experiences. It's hard to pinpoint someone’s personal preference (Note: I am always happy to exchange something for your gift recipient!).
Here is a list of the top selling "Full Story" Opera Bracelets in the opera category, to give you a starting point in finding a gift for your opera loving mom, sister, grandmother, friend, daughter, aunt, mother-in-law, etc.
- 1. La Boheme. When two lost souls find each other on Christmas Eve you can’t help but fall in love with them as the go out into the snowy streets of Paris to meet their bohemian friends at café Momus! Each bead and charm tells part of the story of the world’s favorite opera. Click for more.
- 2. Magic Flute.This beloved fairy tale, with beautiful music by Mozart, is many people’s first opera! Each bead and charm tells part of the story, click to see more.
- 3. Carmen. With popular music we all know, and a plot that still resonates, Carmen cannot help but be a eternal classic. Click to see how beads and charms tell this famous tale.
- 4. La Traviata. The tragic story of the young but fragile courtesan who learns the meaning of love is an enduring favorite and the deal is sealed with Verdi’s score, filled with unforgettable moments. Click to explore the narrative design of this bracelet.
- 5. Madama Butterfly. A young geisha deludes herself into thinking she is in love, with a man, with a country... with devastating consequences. Here hope and faith break out hearts every time. Click to see how beads and charms tell Puccini’s fateful tale.
- 6. Aida. An intimate love triangle set against the vast majestic backdrop of Ancient Egypt and filled with Verdi’s unforgettable music- Aida will always be a meaningful gift for those who have experienced it or hope to! Click to see details of this opera story bracelet.
- 7. Marriage of Figaro. I’ve heard this called the world’s best opera. With all its twists, turns, disguises, surprises and amazingly engaging music, an evening seeing the Marriage of Figaro is unforgettable! Remember the moment- Click to see more!