Puccini's final opera Turandot is a crystalline fairy tale of ancient China whose themes are the power and redemption of love. Filled with anguish, suspense and glorious music, it follows the path of an exiled prince as he first gains what he had thought lost forever and then risks everything for love.
Unfortunately, Turandot falls under copyright laws, so we cannot create a full story Opera Bracelet for this work. Instead, we have a collection of 3 "Inspired by..." bracelets that highlight the key moments from the opera.
Click the photos below to see the Turandot collection!
- The Royal Riddles "Inspired by..." bracelet represents the Act 2 riddle contest.
- The Nessun Dorma "Inspired by..." bracelet evokes the beloved tenor aria.
- The Liu's Love "Inspired by..." bracelet symbolizes the woman who gives all for the man she loves.
- The Turandot Gift Set includes all three bracelets and gives the buyer a 20% discount over buying those bracelets separately.
- The Turandot Earrings evoke the riddles of Puccini's story set in mythical China.
- *NEW* - The Turandot Silk Scarf by artist Julie Anna Lewis evokes many meaningful motifs of the opera
- *NEW* - The Turandot Twilly Scarf by artist Julie Anna Lewis is an accent piece (2.36" x 39") for my Turandot jewelry.