Scroll down to see this week's Opera Passion Prompts!
Reigniting your love of opera and inspiring opera learning through a daily passion prompt!
- Each day you’ll receive an opera prompt on the Opera Bracelets Facebook Page or on the Opera a Day Challenge website page (This Page!)
- Join the daily Facebook opera chat on the chosen prompt subject LIVE at 11 AM Eastern time or anytime later that day.
- Share your ideas that fit the prompt in the post comments - Join in the conversation with other participants!
- You choose a relevant opera video clip to share on your own Facebook newsfeed (or other social media) with the hashtag #operaaday
* operaonvideo.com is a great resource!
- Print out the Opera a Day calendar/workbook below to keep track of your selections- try to give yourself a wide variety of opera experiences. You’ll be able to look back and see all the opera moments you’ve explored!
- IT’S FREE and FUN
More details coming soon, join my email list below for updates!
Print the workbook (Printer symbol lower right of picture) to keep track of your opera journey!
Passion Prompts August 1-7:
- Monday – Remember the Moment
- Tuesday – Love Duets
- Wednesday - Choruses
- Thursday - Overtures
- Friday – Opera and Books
- Saturday – The Call of the Sea
- Sunday – Opera and Animation
Watch Cindy’s Daily Facebook Videos live or later for more info and ideas! Each day will I’ll be live at 11AM ET
You choose a relevant opera video clip that suits the prompt to share on your own Facebook newsfeed (or other social media) with the hashtag #operaaday
Sample post text: “I’m participating in the #OperaaDay Challenge! Today’s daily prompt is Love Duets. I’ve chosen Mimi and Rodolfo’s duet from Act 2 of La Boheme because…”
This is your opportunity to be an opera ambassador so be sure to give a little context!