People connect very strongly with Victor Hugo's masterpiece, Les Miserables. I asked a friend who resonates deeply with this work why she thought fans of Les Miserables are so invested. Here is how she explained it:
"When I think about why I have seen Les Miserables so many times, I can really only come up with one answer. And that is the fact that the themes of the show are so universal, even though the piece is set in France in the 1800's.The biggest theme in my mind is love. Les Miserables shows you every kind of love that can be imagined; love for another person, love for a son or daughter, love for one's country, love for a friend, unrequited love, and love simply just to love. And the best part is anyone can relate to one of those "loves", and the passion that the characters show for each other and their country. Love is truly endless."
Click the photos below to see the bracelets in the Les Miserables collection!
- The Les Miserables Bracelet tells the story via symbolic beads and charms
- The Valjean's Transformation "Inspired by..." bracelet evokes the book's central redemptive character.
- NEW! Les Miserables Necklace is a 2020 addition to the collection that complements the bracelets.
- Les Miserables Earrings provide an accessory to the bracelets and necklace
- NEW! The Les Miserables Ensemble combines a necklace, earrings and (optionally) a bracelet at a discounted cost for a complete look showing your love for Les Mis
- The Les Miserables Gift Set offers both bracelets at a 15% discount over purchasing both bracelets separately.
"Beautiful bracelet! - I just received my Les Miserables bracelet, the first I have purchased from this site. It is beautiful! Seriously, the website does not do it justice! I was looking at this as a keepsake (just went to Les Mis performance), but was hesitant to spend "this much" on a bracelet. I am so glad that I did; It is well worth the price." - Natasha