This necklace caught my eye because I love the story of Les Misérables and thought it cleverly and beautifully captured the spirit of Jean Valjean and his trials. It arrived quickly and beautifully packaged with a lovely note and little gift from the owner. I love it!
The Les Miserables Necklace represents Victor Hugo's iconic tale
- Silverware - stolen by Jean Valjean
- Hearts- the themes of love and compassion
- Candlesticks - Bishop Myriel saves Valjean
- Bread - Valjean steals to feed his starving family
- Cameo - Valjean's love and care of Cosette
- Silver, blue and red beads evoke the French flag
Necklace comes with silver finished brass Figaro chain. Note:The necklace element is designed to slip easily off the chain and onto a special chain of your own to style it in different ways. Charms are pewter. Beads are glass and crystal.