Description Hide Description- Show Description+
The La Boheme Necklace represents Puccini's beloved tale of love and loss with symbolic beads and charms. This piece makes a meaningful gift for opera lovers.
- Hand - "Che gelida manina"
- Moon - "O soave fanciulla..."
- Mimi's Key
- Wing Heart- Mimi's destiny
- Pen - Rodolfo the poet
- Frosty beads and crystals symbolize the winter night
- A bead with a floating rose reflects Mimi's words in her aria "Mi chiamano Mimi"
Necklace comes with silver finished brass Figaro chain. Note:The necklace element is designed to slip easily off the chain and onto a special chain of your own to style it in different ways. Charms are pewter. Beads are glass and crystal.
"I absolutely love the La Boheme necklace I ordered! The 20” chain is perfect for me and thank you for the quick delivery! Have a great day." - Kim